Super Visa

Your relatives might be eligible for an extended stay without becoming permanent residents in Canada. In this case, a simplified procedure of application for an extended stay Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), or Super Visa will be the solution. It is a much faster and easier route than sponsorship. Your relatives, in most cases can receive Super Visa within 60 days.

The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa and may be opened for the period for up to 10 years.

In order to successfully apply for a Super Visa for your relatives you have to meet the list of the requirements:

  • be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
  • present documented proof of funds exceeding the following amounts per invited relative:

1 person $24,328

2 persons $30,286

3 persons $37,234

4 persons $45,206

  • Your relatives have to prove that they have reasons to return to the home country – such as family members, property, career, pension
  • Medical insurance from Canadian insurance covering the stay of your relatives  in Canada

Although the application process is seemingly simple, the guidelines for the process are very strict. Do not leave it to the chance. One incorrectly filled field might result in refusal that is very difficult to reverse later.

At Green Light Canada Global Mobility Solutions Ltd. we have a very experienced team of professionals who are very well familiar with the process, and who will be able to get you the positive results. Contact us to find out how we can help you to apply for Super Visa.