Home / Evgeny Blumin: Red Seal Certificate Is a Great Opportunity for Immigration to Canada

Evgeny Blumin: Red Seal Certificate Is a Great Opportunity for Immigration to Canada

Green Light Canada
Get matched and discover immigration programs

You can apply in just 60 seconds – Take the free online assessment test and find out the best immigration options for you.

Immigration to Canada is the dream of many people around the world. Evgeny Blumin, the president of Green Light Immigration, says that immigration to Canada is possible even for those who did not get a post-secondary education. Those without such education can come to Canada as holders of a Red Seal certificate.

Canada evaluates candidates applying for permanent resident status in Canada in the Express Entry system based on four main factors: age, education, work experience and knowledge of the Canadian official languages, i.e. English and French. Points for education are one of the most critical factors from the point of view of the Canadian government.

Therefore, many people who dream about Canada but do not have a post-secondary degree do not even try their chances. And this is their main mistake! “In addition to specialists with bachelor’s or master’s degrees, Canada also highly appreciates the representatives of the trade professions,” said Blumin. “That is why Canada established a separate immigration program named Federal Skilled Trades”.

See also: Evgeny Blumin Gives Some Tips How to Increase Your CRS

Red Seal certificate is the Canadian confirmation of the qualification in a specific professional trade. In Canada, as in many other countries, some trade occupations are regulated by the Ministry of Labour, and this certificate is a recognition of the qualifications of a specialist to work in his/her field in Canada. So, for example, electricians cannot work without a Red Seal certificate.

For the professions that are not regulated by the Ministry of Labour, for example, mechanic-installer, the Red Seal certificate confirms the level of qualification, which naturally affects the salary level. Currently, the Red Seal certification is available for 55 professions. You can get a certificate by passing a professional exam and by having proven work experience in this trade. Moreover, you can take the exam with the assistance of an interpreter!

Once you have received the Red Seal certificate, the quest for immigration to Canada becomes easier! The Federal Government annually allocates a certain number of quotas for qualified professionals from the Red Seal trades list. In addition, some provincial programs are also looking after such professionals.

Evgeny Blumin assures that Green Light Immigration will facilitate your immigration process and will help you obtain a Red Seal certificate in following trades: industrial and construction electricians, millwrights, plumbers, carpenters, industrial mechanics, heavy duty equipment mechanics, automotive service technicians, and many others.

Evgeny Blumin, Immigration Consultant / ICCRC #R513445

To find out whether your profession is on the list of trades for obtaining a Red Seal certificate, contact Green Light Immigration. We will help you to immigrate to Canada based on your profession.

Send us a message

    More News

    In the most recent Express Entry draw IRCC extended invitations to 1,040 candidates. In this draw, candidates needed a minimum Comprehensive Ranking...

    Canada stands out as a top choice for international students globally. Thanks to its exceptional educational institutions, international reputation, and promising work...

    New Brunswick is one of Canada’s three maritime provinces, distinguished as the sole officially bilingual region, recognizing both English and French. Nestled...

    Notifiction bar


    We can help you with the whole immigration process!