An insurance company in Ottawa is looking for an Administrative Officer to join their team.
The Administrative Officer is responsible for the development and monitoring of the budget and providing administrative support to executive staff and department directors, and managing the internal operations of the Financial Services Administration.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate, and implement new processes.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines and procedures are followed.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning, and management processes.
- Assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Estimated Salary: It will vary according to experience from $30-$35/hourly.
Job Type: Full-time
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- Immigration Process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.