Green Light Canada is hiring
Assistant to an Immigration Consultant is needed!
We are a growing immigration practice and we are looking for an Assistant to an Immigration Consultant who is able to quickly adapt to the new practice and to work with very little supervision. We focus on all aspects of Canadian immigration; corporate immigration, citizenship, and refugee law. We are focused on providing excellent legal services and expertise, client care and detailed research.
We are seeking an outstanding professional to join our team and to build a long-term career. This individual must passionate about Canadian immigration field, human rights and global mobility who prides themselves on professionalism, customer service, and excellent quality work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect information and documentation from clients;
- Understanding immigration processing categories and requirements for each category;
- Ensure that applications are prepared, reviewed and are filed in a timely manner and that deadlines are met;
- Notify clients of upcoming extensions, changes in process or procedures; Draft emails in response to queries by clients;
- Draft and prepare applications for a variety of immigration cases, including Sponsorship, PNP, LMIA, Temporary and Permanent Residence, Express Entry, Study and Work Permit applications
- Assemble and submit applications to relevant government agencies
- Submit, monitor, track and report on all filed applications
- Organize files Coordinate and execute requests as instructed by senior staff members
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 + years of immigration file and management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exercise good judgment
- organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Accuracy and ability to meet deadlines and exercise initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Great energy and a positive attitude as you will be dealing with our clients! A natural passion for helping and caring
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exhibit enthusiasm to complete tasks without delay. Highly motivated, self-driven.
Fluent in Russian and/or Hebrew
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- immigration: 1 year (Preferred)
- ICCRC (Preferred)
- Russian (Required)
- Hebrew (Preferred)