Job Title: Baker
About the Role:
Our partners are seeking an experienced Baker to join their team in the hospitality sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating delicious baked goods, including bread, pastries, cakes, and desserts. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare and bake a variety of goods, including bread, pastries, cakes, and desserts
- Follow recipes and ensure that the quality of the baked goods is consistent
- Decorate cakes and pastries according to customers’ preferences
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and meets safety standards
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that orders are completed on time
- Participate in training programs to improve baking skills
- At least one year of experience as a Baker (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of baking techniques and ingredients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a full-time, 8-hour shift, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for long periods and lift heavy bags of flour and sugar
- Must be able to work in a hot and humid environment
- Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate to the new location before starting work
The salary for this position will be based on experience and qualifications.
If you are a motivated and experienced Baker passionate about creating delicious baked goods, please apply for this position below.