Our partners in Canada are looking for a Business Development Associate.
Successful candidates will be tasked with working with new and exiting clients, find agreement on the terms governing of our working relationships, and act on behalf of the company and our clients in the delivery of our exceptional products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must!
- The confidence to go head-to-head with the best and brightest industry leaders along with the humility to know that there’s always more to learn.
- Basic understanding of sales principles.
- Experience in creating and launching strategic marketing email campaigns is a plus.
- A proven track record of accomplishing ambitious goals, be it in your professional career or personal life. We want to hear all about your big wins!
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Estimated Salary: $20–$30 an hour
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration Process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.