Our partners are looking for a Business Development Officer.
Successful candidates will be tasked with working with new and existing clients, reaching agreements on the terms governing our working relationships, and acting on behalf of the company and our clients to deliver our exceptional products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must!
- The confidence to go head-to-head with the best and brightest industry leaders and the humility to know that there’s always more to learn.
- Basic understanding of sales principles.
- Experience in creating and launching strategic marketing email campaigns is a plus.
- A proven track record of accomplishing ambitious goals in your professional career or personal life. We want to hear all about your big wins!
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- 1 year of experience (preferably in customer service).
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
Job Conditions: Monthly salary will vary according to experience, from $4,000 to $5,000/month.
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers: After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through a Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process). The immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.