A call center in Canada is looking for 2 Call Center Managers to join their team.
Job Summary: The Call Center Manager manages the day-to-day activities of the telephone call center, monitoring agent activities and queue status and adjusting staffing. They also supervise quality assurance on customer-focused and booking accuracy metrics, maintaining and exceeding the goal of 90% in each.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and tracking expenses
- In addition, hire, coach, and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling, and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time, etc.)
- Lastly, prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Spoken and written English
- 1 year of experience preferred
- And lastly, Attention to details
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Salary: Varies according to experience from $5,500 – $6,500/month.
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- Furthermore, the immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.