Customer Service – Customer Service Representative
A hotel in Sarnia, ON, is seeking 3 Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
Job Summary: As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service. Key priorities include greeting customers, assisting them with their needs, completing transactions, and answering questions regarding the hotel.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Spoken and written English
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Attentive to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Salary: $25–$35 an hour
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- Immigration Process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.