Our partners are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Digital Marketing Specialist will help to ensure marketing campaigns are executed on time, on-brand and contribute to the overall goals of the company. Ideal candidate will be data driven and passionate about marketing and building effective journeys that successfully capture, qualify, and convert new business leads.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with Marketing Director to help build campaigns that align with our overarching marketing strategy and goals
- Writing insightful and engaging content in the form of blog articles, case studies and email blasts
- Writing and scheduling relevant and engaging social posts to attract the attention of specific target audiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Scheduling up-to-date content calendars that align with upcoming marketing initiatives
- Building eye catching and easy to read email templates that align with our brand guidelines
- Managing ongoing lead nurture campaigns including scheduling sends and tracking email engagements
- Work closely with sales and consulting teams to help create informative and engaging webinar and event materials including presentation decks, registration pages and aligning promotional materials
- Working with our CRM platform to measure campaign results and track lead quality over time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Content Marketing Occupations: 2 years (required)
- English (Required)