Join our partner company in Canada as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic and accompany in maintaining the performance of heavy machinery. If you have a knack for mechanical work and a passion for ensuring heavy equipment runs smoothly, this is your ideal opportunity.
Job Summary: As a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the functionality, safety, and performance of heavy machinery and equipment. You will collaborate with a team of skilled professionals to diagnose, repair, and maintain various types of heavy equipment, contributing to the efficiency and productivity of our operations.
- Equipment Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs on heavy equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and more to ensure optimal performance.
- Diagnostic Analysis: Utilize diagnostic tools and procedures to identify mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues in heavy machinery.
- Repair and Overhaul: Disassemble, repair, and reassemble components and systems, including engines, transmissions, brakes, and hydraulic systems.
- Welding and Fabrication: Conduct welding and fabrication work when necessary to repair or modify equipment components.
- Parts and Inventory Management: Maintain an organized inventory of spare parts, order necessary supplies, and manage stock levels to minimize downtime.
- In addition, Safety Compliance: Adhere to safety protocols and regulations to ensure a secure and accident-free work environment.
- Documentation: Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair activities, including service reports and equipment history.
- In addition, Team Collaboration: Work with colleagues to prioritize and efficiently complete repair tasks.
- Equipment Testing: Conduct performance tests and quality checks after repairs to ensure equipment meets operational standards.
- Finally, emergency repairs: Respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and emergencies, providing quick and effective solutions.
- Experience: Previous experience as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic or similar role is preferred.
- Technical Knowledge: Strong mechanical aptitude and familiarity with heavy equipment systems and components.
- In addition, certifications: Relevant certifications or licenses are advantageous.
- Problem-solving: Effective troubleshooting skills to diagnose and address equipment issues.
- Lastly, communication: Clear communication skills to collaborate with team members and report repair progress.
Hourly wage: Starting from $28-$35, commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time, what’s more, providing stable employment and opportunities for career growth
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through the Provincial Program (Furthermore, the company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.