Job Title: Housekeeping Agent
We are seeking a Housekeeping Agent to join our team. The Housekeeping Agent will maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of our rooms and public spaces to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable guest experience.
- Perform cleaning tasks in guest rooms and public spaces, including dusting, vacuuming, changing linens, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Restock supplies, such as toiletries and towels, as needed
- Notify management of any damaged or missing items in guest rooms or public spaces
- Follow established procedures for cleaning and disinfecting rooms and public spaces
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times when interacting with guests and colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand, bend, and kneel for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in environments with exposure to cleaning chemicals and dust
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Salary: Varies according to experience from $15-$20
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- Furthermore, the immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.