IT Developers – Software Developer
A Software company in Montreal, QC, is seeking 2 Software Developers to join their team.
Job Summary: The Software Developer is responsible for researching, designing, developing, and testing operating systems-level software and network distribution software, setting operational specifications, formulating and analyzing software requirements.
- Collaborate with product and design team counterparts to solve challenges collectively.
- Produce many high-quality codes within guard rails set by more senior team members.
- Receive and provide feedback during the code review process, confirming requirements are met while ensuring code quality remains high.
- Create unit tests for existing and new code bases to ensure your solution is solid.
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in software development
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Python
- Experience building single-page web applications (e.g., Angular, React, etc.).
- To believe strongly in writing testable and maintainable code.
Monthly salary: Varies according to experience from $6,000 – $7,000/month.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time. Permanent
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration Process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.