Our partner company in Canada is looking for an experienced Logistics Manager.
Our partners are seeking a Logistics Manager who can help them organize and manage their supply chain. They need someone who can work well with others and help make their business better. You’ll work on ensuring everything runs smoothly, from getting the products to moving them to the right places.
- Plan and organize the whole process of getting and moving products, like buying, shipping, storing, and delivering
- Find ways to make the process better, faster, and cheaper
- Keep track of how well the business is doing and find ways to improve
- Build good relationships with the people the company works with, like suppliers, carriers, and customers
- Work with other teams in the company to make sure there are enough products, and they can be delivered on time
- Follow the rules and make sure everything is done legally and safely
- Be ready to handle problems that might come up in the supply chain
- Lead and help a team of people who work on logistics
- A college degree in business, logistics, or something related
- At least 3+ years of experience working in logistics or a similar job
- Knowledge of how supply chains work and how to make them better
- Good at solving problems and making decisions
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Know how to use computer programs for logistics and inventory management
- You can work on your own and as part of a team
- Flexible and able to handle change and pressure
Monthly salary: Varies according to experience, from $25-$35 an hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (Furthermore, the company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.