An Advertising Agency in Toronto is searching for a Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Job Summary: The Marketing Specialist is a key contributor in developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans. They conduct marketing research and analyze data to understand behavior trends and help generate creative ideas for reaching the target audience. Additionally, they manage projects in a collaborative and timely manner. The Marketing Specialist has an overarching knowledge of marketing principles and effective communication strategies.
- Lead in the planning, execution, delivery, and reporting of paid media (Google, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) campaigns for the AIR MILES Rewards Program and its Partner.
- Deliver ongoing and post-campaign analytics directly to clients.
- Assist in document creation: presentation, visual summaries, schedules, and reports, including media plans, work back schedules, pitch decks, and post-campaign reporting.
- Work directly with both internal and external Partners to deliver end-to-end media campaigns.
- Ensure campaign budgets, timelines, and KPIs are managed and on track with both internal and external clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related field
- 2-4 years of in-house marketing experience
- Proven record of excellent writing, including social media, email content, video scripts, blogs, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Monthly salary: Varies according to experience from $5,000 – $6,500/month.
Job Type: Full-time; Part-time. Permanent.
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- Immigration Process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.