Our partners in Canada are looking for an Office Administrator/Project Coordinator to assist in managing company`s requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Arrange, plan and coordinate conference calls and meetings, promptly receive and screen incoming telephone calls, provide friendly and professional greetings, take messages as appropriate, and gather the necessary information to facilitate timely and accurate responses, responding when and as appropriate.
- Coordinate projects between technicians and customers, helping to collaboratively establish, communicate, and maintain deadlines.
- Assist with purchasing hardware for customers.
- Complete special research projects as directed.
- Compose and/or edit various documents, including highly confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts, and proposals.
- Correspond with customers and keep them updated on the progress of their requests.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, reports, and reference materials.
- Review operating practices and suggests improvements.
- Administrative assistant: 2 years (required)
- English (Required)
Estimated Salary: $18–$22 an hour
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration Process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.