A Property management company is looking for a Plumber to maintain residential and commercial properties.
The candidate will be responsible for providing service and emergency repairs for a wide range of systems, including domestic water, chilled water, hot water, compressed air, natural gas, and drainage. Their scope of work will cover various components such as pipes, fittings, fixtures, heating equipment, drainage systems, pumps, process tanks, water filters, grease traps, controls, and maintaining cleanliness in equipment, laboratory, office, and grounds work areas. All tasks will follow the International Plumbing Codes and relevant industry standards.
- Interpret engineering drawings, specifications, working drawings, and equipment manuals related to plumbing systems and components.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair malfunctioning plumbing systems and components.
- Determine material requirements and locate pipe routings for installation and repair tasks.
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures, including sinks, commodes, eye washes, water heaters, hot water tanks, humidifiers, garbage disposal units, dishwashers, water softeners, and other plumbing equipment.
- Conduct pressure tests by filling pipe systems and reading pressure gauges to identify potential leaks.
- Lastly, use water jets and other drain-clearing equipment to maintain effective drainage systems.
- Experienced plumber with 5+ years of experience in performing plumbing repairs and light remodeling.
- Specialized in working with multi-family residential and commercial properties.
- Must have a comprehensive set of tools and the ability to work independently.
- Professionalism and adherence to guidelines are essential.
- Finally, the main objective is to ensure that the properties and common areas are maintained in the best possible condition.
Monthly salary: Varies according to experience from $25-$30/hour.
Job Type: Full-time, what’s more, providing stable employment and opportunities for career growth
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (Furthermore, the company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.