Are you a skilled Sales Manager seeking a dynamic opportunity to apply your expertise to a diverse range of sales projects? Our partner company, operating in Canada, is actively seeking a dedicated and proficient Sales Manager to join their team and become an integral part of our service-oriented endeavors.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team, presenting sales, revenue, and expense reports, and identifying emerging markets. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage the sales team and ensure they are meeting their targets and KPIs
- Present regular sales, revenue, and expense reports to upper management
- Identify emerging markets and develop sales strategies to capitalize on new opportunities
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing and operations, to achieve overall business objectives
- Lastly to Meet personal and team sales targets
- At least one year of experience in sales (preferred)
- Intermediate English language proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Ability to work a full-time, 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate to Markham, ON before starting work
Monthly salary: Varies according to experience, from $30-$35 an hour.
Job Type: Full-time, (what’s more, providing stable employment and opportunities for career growth)
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (Furthermore, the company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.