A Software Company in Montreal is searching for 2 Software QAs to join their team.
Job Summary: A Software QA creates tests that identify issues with software before a product launch. These tests entail other tasks, such as developing and running new tests and reporting their results to stakeholders, who will collaborate to fix program bugs or problems.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and service delivery
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Salary: $37.5 an hour
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.