Our Partner Company in Canada is seeking a skilled and experienced Truck Mechanic to join their team.
Job Summary: As a Truck Mechanic, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the proper maintenance, repair, and servicing of trucks and other heavy vehicles used in construction projects. Your expertise in truck mechanics will contribute significantly to the efficiency and safety of the company’s fleet.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Perform regular maintenance and inspections of trucks and heavy vehicles to promptly identify and address any mechanical issues. This includes checking engines, brakes, transmissions, and other critical components.
- Repairs: Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems in trucks and heavy vehicles, ensuring they are in optimal working condition.
- Troubleshooting: Analyze mechanical and electrical problems in trucks and implement effective solutions to minimize downtime and keep the vehicles operational.
- Parts Replacement: Replace or repair faulty parts and components under the manufacturer’s specifications and industry standards.
- Preventive Measures: Implement preventive maintenance measures to prolong the lifespan of trucks and prevent unexpected breakdowns.
- Safety Compliance: Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards while working on trucks, protecting yourself and other team members from potential hazards.
- Record-Keeping: Maintain accurate records of maintenance and repairs performed on each vehicle, ensuring comprehensive documentation.
- Collaboration: Coordinate with other team members and supervisors to prioritize tasks and maintain an efficient workflow.
- Equally important is equipment Maintenance: Ensure that all tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair processes are well-maintained and in good working condition.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience as a Truck Mechanic or in a related field is required.
- Technical Knowledge: Strong knowledge of truck mechanics, including engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, and electrical components.
- Certification: Possession of relevant certificates or licenses required for truck mechanics in Canada.
- Finally, physical Stamina: Capable of performing physically demanding tasks, including lifting heavy equipment and working in various weather conditions.
Monthly salary: Varies according to experience, from $28-$32 an hour.
Job Type: Full-time. In addition, providing stable employment and opportunities for career growth.
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (Furthermore, the company offers support with the immigration process)
- The immigration process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.