IT Developers – Web Developer
A software development company in Vancouver is seeking 2 Web Developers to join their team.
Job Summary: The Web Developer will design, develop, test, and deliver websites, applications, and components. The developer will create web applications and components from the requirements analysis, through design, coding, and testing, to production. Adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments while delivering quality work under tight deadlines are critical attributes of the job.
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Source, select, and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout, and flow of the Website.
- Create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, databases, animation, and other software.
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, designed, write, modify, integrate, and test Web-site related code
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Monthly salary: Varies according to experience from $6,000 – $7,000/month.
Job Type: Full-time; Part-time. Permanent
Why this job opportunity is interesting to foreign workers:
- After 9 months of employment, the candidate is eligible for immigration through Provincial Program (The company offers support with the immigration process)
- Immigration Process takes approximately one year to get Permanent Resident Status.