Provincial Nominee Programs
PNPs or Provincial Nominee Programs are programs that have been designed by provincial governments in cooperation with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to facilitate the process of settling, finding work, and adapting in specific provinces in Canada for specific groups of foreign nationals. Within these programs, each province decides based on its requirements what groups of foreign nationals would do better and help boost the local economy.
Provincial Nominee Programs offer a great opportunity for employers to find workers and nominate people with the right skills to get permanent resident status. Our expert immigration consultants at Green Light Canada are licensed to work on cases not only for immigration and settlement in Ontario, but for other provinces as well. If you think you have a better chance of immigrating to a specific province, we will be happy to evaluate your chances.
List of available Provincial Nominee Programs:
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
- The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Yukon Nominee Program
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program
Provincial Immigration Programs are a great alternative for candidates who don’t meet federal immigration program requirements.