Hot Job Opportunities in Canada
Check regularly for the updates!
FOREIGN WORKERS ARE WELCOME?
We are looking for shinglers, flat roofers, sheet metal installers and labourers ?
Wage depends on experience 17-25 CAD/hr?
- Experience in the installation, repair, replacement, and removal of all the different types of roofs using a variety of materials;
- Experience in various roofing finishes;
- Experience in “torch down” system, downpipes, field membrane and insulation;
- Ability to work at heights and lift heavy materials;
- Experience troubleshooting, detecting leaks, and applying waterproofing coatings;
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Team players
- Motivated to get work done safely, and in a timely manner
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Heavy-duty mechanic position in Saskatchewan!
- Knowledge of the principles and operation of the diesel and gasoline internal combustion engines, electrical systems for all vehicles and equipment and the ability to diagnose problems
- Observe safety precautions, handling procedures and techniques while working with hot engines, high-pressure oils, fuels, gases and dangerous chemicals
- Knowledge of the operating and repair characteristics of large fleet vehicles
- Ability to read and understand complex electrical drawings, mechanical drawings, shop manuals and troubleshooting diagrams
- Ability to work in conditions which are dirty, wet and greasy. Be able to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to follow directions from repair manuals explicitly
- Ability to work independently and to ensure quality completion of a project
- Ability to communicate with the Fleet Manager clearly so the parts necessary for a job are ordered correctly and promptly
- Ability to provide close attention when working. Ability to exert moderate/high physical effort for lifting heavy parts, tires, brake drums etc
- Ability to work in fatiguing or awkward positions, including considerable bending, standing and laying throughout the work day
- Knowledge of safety aspects and standard precautions.Must be willing to comply with all safety policies.
- Wage will depend on experience
- Blue Cross benefits package
- RRSP program
- Respectful workplace
- Well maintained fleet
*Assistance with PR application for selected candidates!
Green Light Canada ️ is hiring
Assistant to an Immigration Consultant is needed!
We are a growing immigration practice and we are looking for an Assistant to an Immigration Consultant who is able to quickly adapt to the new practice and to work with very little supervision. We focus on all aspects of Canadian immigration; corporate immigration, citizenship, and refugee law. We are focused on providing excellent legal services and expertise, client care and detailed research.
We are seeking an outstanding professional to join our team and to build a long-term career. This individual must passionate about Canadian immigration field, human rights and global mobility who prides themselves on professionalism, customer service, and excellent quality work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect information and documentation from clients;
- Understanding immigration processing categories and requirements for each category;
- Ensure that applications are prepared, reviewed and are filed in a timely manner and that deadlines are met;
- Notify clients of upcoming extensions, changes in process or procedures; Draft emails in response to queries by clients;
- Draft and prepare applications for a variety of immigration cases, including Sponsorship, PNP, LMIA, Temporary and Permanent Residence, Express Entry, Study and Work Permit applications
- Assemble and submit applications to relevant government agencies
- Submit, monitor, track and report on all filed applications
- Organize files Coordinate and execute requests as instructed by senior staff members
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 + years of immigration file and management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exercise good judgment
- organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Accuracy and ability to meet deadlines and exercise initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Great energy and a positive attitude as you will be dealing with our clients! A natural passion for helping and caring
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exhibit enthusiasm to complete tasks without delay. Highly motivated, self-driven.
Fluent in Russian and/or Hebrew
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- immigration: 1 year (Preferred)
- ICCRC (Preferred)
- Russian (Required)
- Hebrew (Preferred)